It's possible that our website is currently blocked for users in France. We do not know why, or whether the block is temporary or permanent.
This is some advice we received from a customer, who managed to fix the issue.
"DNS settings seem to be the issue. I went into Chrome "settings", "Privacy" and I unchecked "Secure dns with your internet provider" and checked "Secure dns with google" instead. I am enclosing a screen capture of the procedure, it is in French but I am sure you'll get the gist of it ;-) I changed those settings in Chrome only as this is the browser I use to access your site."
Another option you could try is to use a VPN.
Apologies for any inconvenience.